Don’t Starve with These Wilson and Willow Costumes

Unknown Reply 2:57 PM

I’m not familiar with Don’t Starve, but after seeing these killer costumes by Redditor evelynblackwater, I’m curious about the game. She made these by hand to match the survival game, going so far as adding all those stripes on the Wilson’s vest and Willow’s skirt by hand using carefully applied masking tape. She made and painted Willow’s flower-covered lighter, too. You can get a better look at it below. She says:

I had so much fun making this. You can take the top off and it’s hollow inside to store batteries and stuff for the LEDs.

It was my first time painting a prop and I think it turned out pretty well but the style kinda breaks with the rest of the costume? I’m not sure.. I’m still super proud of how nice it turned out. It’s been my favourite thing to show around.

View more pieces of the Don’t Starve costumes and other projects by Evelyn Blackwater by following her on Instagram.

Read more at Reddit.

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews