Cedar Grove Studios take on #CircuitPython2019 #CircuitPython #Adafruit @Adafruit

Unknown Reply 6:59 AM

#CircuitPython2019

Cedar Grove Studios, Adafruit Learning System author, audio guru, and CircuitPython fan posted their thoughts about CircuitPython in 2019. Check it out on GitHub.

When given the opportunity to think about how I’d like to see CircuitPython grow in 2019, I focused on my past projects that are anxiously waiting for conversion to CircuitPython and future projects planned for this year. Seven topical areas emerged from that thought process. What I’ve included here is a bulleted shopping list of ideas and features that would help my projects and improve my coding skills.

Adafruit would love to hear your thoughts as well! Check out our call for posts here for all of the details. Stay tuned for more people’s thoughts and an overall post at the end of January.

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews