MakerMelissa’s take on #CircuitPython2019 #CircuitPython #Adafruit Adafruit

Unknown Reply 2:03 PM

MakerMelissa posts thoughts on CircuitPython in 2019:

It’s been a while since I’ve been posting a lot on YouTube. I wanted to create a list of Projects that I would like to work on in 2019:

  • Getting the Arduino Mega Sensor Shield (currently have Version 2.0 but might get version 2.4) working on an Adafruit Grand Central with CircuitPython.
  • The above board will host various sensors such as IR sensors, the Ultrasonic Ping Sensor, Light Level, and other similar type sensors.
  • I would like to see an RA8875 LCD Panel Driver working in CircuitPython.
  • Also I would like to see the DS3231 Clock Module working with CircuitPython.
  • Another project I attempted to work on last year included displaying characters on the HalloWing, but found out it is only capable of displaying images, so I would like to see a character library available.

I’m sure I will come up with more projects throughout the year, but these are projects that would be nice to work on in CircuitPython.

Thanks MakerMelissa!

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews