Peden Software take on #CircuitPython2019 #CircuitPython #Adafruit @Adafruit

Unknown Reply 2:29 PM

#CircuitPython2019

Peden Software posts their take on CircuitPython in 2019:

… what really stands out to me is the possibility of using Adafruit’s Feather system with Adafruit’s CircuitPython. It will be easier to build (way less soldering), more compact, and way easier to program. Here the two main things I will need from CircuitPython to complete the next iteration of this project.

  1. Decent image and text functions for the 2.4″ TFT Touchscreen FeatherWing (along the lines of u8glib/ucglib libraries)
  2. More GPS functions like distanceTo and courseTo (along the lines of TinyGPSPlus library)

I look forward to seeing how displayio will be helpful with the first one and the second one might be a good opportunity to contribute to CircuitPython myself, but those are the biggest gaps I see so far.

Read the entire post here.

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews