Washing Machine Notifications #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi

Unknown Reply 6:03 AM

via instructables

I have a “dumb” cheapo washing machine for about £150. The size was the biggest constraint, so don’t judge me too harshly. The dumber thing in my household is me.

Washing white underwear with red jumpers is one of my sins. The other one is not remembering that something has been put into the washing machine. In result, I have washed the same batch about 3 times once, leaving it in for days to come. It was time to adjust my behaviours, especially as failure to comply will result in a divorce.

I’m getting old, I cannot have this happen. Time for the washing machine notifications, there is no remedy for pink underwear, I guess I just have to wear it.

Read more.


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews