Commodore 64 key caps (CMB Stem) #3DPrinting #3DThursday

Unknown Reply 7:50 PM

Commodore 64 key caps CBM Stem by pixelmaker04 Thingiverse

pixelmaker04 shared this project on Thingiverse!

I wanted some custom colors for my C64C that I painted to match a CRT I found last year, but there weren’t any options for the keycaps. Since I got my 3D printer I decided to measure and model all of the keycaps for the C64. These are for the CBM stem and will not work for a mech64 keyboard without a stem adapter. Please show me your makes!!!

Also consider providing a tip for my hard work

Download files: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4684156


649-1
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!

Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews