CAT-BOT: Chat with Your Cat @Raspberry_Pi #PiDay #RaspberryPi

Unknown Reply 2:50 AM

From Frankie via hackster.io

I used to dream of my kitty talking to me and now I am going to make my toy kitty react to my actions and even CHAT WITH ME!

Firstly I need a Raspberry Pi, which has a Linux OS, can compile Python and even has an access to the Internet. Secondary I would like to use Arduino to get some data as well as realize some basic physical reactions. Thirdly a webcam is required to capture user actions.

Full project here!


3055 06Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews