DIY E.D.I.T.H. Glasses #WearableWednesday

Unknown Reply 3:46 AM

g3holliday made his own pair…unlike Mysterio.

This project started about 3 or 4 months ago when I saw the movie Spiderman: Far From Home. I saw these glasses featured in the movie and I said, ” I have to make these.”

Fast forward 3 months and here we are. I have more features on the way, and I overdid a few, but all in all, I am pleased enough with the design to give it to you. I hope you enjoy it, and merry making!

Read more.


Flora breadboard is Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews