NEW GUIDE: Adafruit TCA4307 Hot-Swap I2C Buffer #AdafruitLearningSystem #Adafruit @adafruit

Unknown Reply 10:16 AM

Hot-swappable I2C!

I2C isn’t really meant for hot-swapping, but STEMMA QT makes it so easy! So, what can you do? The Adafruit TCA4307 Hot-Swap I2C Buffer breakout here solves that problem. It’s specifically designed to take a non-hot-swap protocol (I2C) and protect the controller from wayward peripherals messing with the bus during attach/detach.

The Adafruit TCA4307 Hot-Swap I2C Buffer guide has everything you need to get started. There’s an overview, pinouts, an example wiring diagram and downloads resources. Using this board is super simple, plug one side into your microcontroller, and the other side into your I2C sensor or breakout, and you’re good to go!

Check out the full guide: Adafruit TCA4307 Hot-Swap I2C Buffer!

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews