Raspi DSLR #celebratephotography

Unknown Reply 3:16 AM

LongOk913 wrote all about their Raspi DSLR prototype journey on reddit:

I am a computer science student and I was looking for a way to exercise my skills. My second passion has always been space and I had been wanting to teach myself astrophotography for a long time but I could never afford a good camera or telescope.

Read more


Photofooter

We #celebratephotography here at Adafruit every Saturday. From photographers of all levels to projects you have made or those that inspire you to make, we’re on it! Got a tip? Well, send it in!

If you’re interested in making your own project and need some gear, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to check out our Raspberry Pi accessories and our DIY cameras.

Post a Comment

Search

Follow us

Popular Reviews